Family Dance Party!
Get ready to dance the night away Saturday, November 3 from 5 – 9pm. This FREE keiki approved night of fun includes DJs, family-friendly music to boogie to, dance troupe performances, a silent disco….shhh, a flossing contest, keiki activities, bubbles, glow sticks, the list goes on and on. And of course we will have food!
This fun, keiki-approved event will include DJ Pharaoh and Ra the Light Marcher, Silent Disco, a flossing dance contest where the winner will receive two tickets to see Bruno Mars, glow sticks, bubbles, balloons, food booths and more! Exclusive sales and discount promotions from Kapolei Commons retailers also featured.
Participating retailers and restauranteurs include: DB Grill (food booth), La Tour Café (food booth), Aloha Plate (food truck), Hughleys (food booth), Kona Ice (food truck), Barrio Café (food booth), Mahoe’s, (food booth), Taste Tea (drink booth), Ulu’s Lemonade (drink booth), Hawaii Island Creations (in-store promotion), Ruby Tuesday (in-restaurant promotion), Eating House 1849 (in-restaurant promotion), LEDs Novelties (LED toys), JT’s Mobile (Inflatable toys), Umi Toys (pins, stickers, toys) and Balloon Twisters.
Kapolei Commons Merchant Specials:
Eating House 1849: Buy one entree get one entree of equal or lesser value free. Expires Saturday, November 10.
Hawaiian Island Creations: All Sale Merchandise – buy one get one 50% OFF.
Ruby Tuesday: Half rack of ribs special for $19.99. Includes one side and endless garden bar.
Family Dance Party is just another event in our lineup of family-friendly events on The Lawn at Kapolei Commons. Check back often for future events.
FLOSSING DANCE CONTEST RULES:
Flossing dance contest will be at 7:45pm on Saturday, November 3
- Contestants may begin lining up at 7:30pm. The emcee will direct contestants on where to line up.
- The first 50 contestants in line will be included in the dance contest. Due to time restrictions we are unable to accommodate more than 50 people.
- Contestants will be brought onto the stage in groups of 10. One finalist will be selected from each group by the emcee.
- The five dance finalists will be brought back to the stage for the final dance off and audience selection.
- One winner will be selected based on audience applause.